If you are missing a tooth, dental implants may be the solution to restoring your smile and confidence. Today, dental implants are a natural-looking, fully functional, and affordable option for restoring your smile. At the Oral and Facial Surgeons of Arizona, our experienced and knowledgeable team serves many patients looking for quality dental implants at prices they can afford. Our oral surgeons pride themselves on providing the highest level of affordable care for our patients in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
Understanding Dental Implant Insurance Coverage
Dental implants are titanium posts embedded into your bone that perform similar to your tooth’s root. They are an excellent solution when you are missing teeth. However, some insurance companies consider them an elective procedure, so it is important to understand your insurance coverage. You may be wondering if your plan covers implants and, if so, what they cost. Here are three things about dental implant insurance coverage you should know:
1. Before you begin implant treatment, we will obtain a pre-treatment estimate from your insurance company.
2. The estimate allows you to know what portion of the bill is your responsibility so you are not surprised when treatment is completed.
3. If your insurance company does not provide coverage, there may be other financing options available to ensure you obtain the best treatment available to replace your missing teeth.
Dental implants may cost a little more than fixed bridgework initially, but considering that they last so much longer, they are much more cost-effective over time.
Change Your Life and Your Smile With Affordable Dental Implants
Affordable dental implants help keep you smiling. There are likely many other things you would rather do than visit the dentist, but your healthy teeth and gums are a gateway to overall wellness. Get your smile and confidence back and change your life with affordable dental implants. Benefits include:
• Eating, speaking, and living with confidence
• Preventing bone loss and premature aging
• State-of-the-art, long-lasting technology
• Closely resemble natural teeth
• Permanent solution
If you are questioning whether dental implants are right for you and align with your budget, our specialists are available to answer your questions.
Experience the Difference
For affordable dental implant solutions, including determining your insurance coverage options, trust the experts at Oral and Facial Surgeons of Arizona. Call us today at 480-820-7400 to schedule a consultation. Our oral surgeons and team of experts are available to discuss dental implant details with you in a comfortable atmosphere.