Nowadays you have as many options for upgrading your looks as you have for upgrading your computer. Beyond the nips and tucks you already know about, there is a new method that is helping more people turn back the hands of time on their smile; it’s the affordable All-on-4™ procedure. Thanks to the latest advances in implant technology, it is now possible for an oral surgeon to remove teeth and place fully functional implants in one office visit.
Here are six immediate and long-lasting benefits the technique offers:
1. It’s the ultimate quick fix. You will experience a dramatic improvement in your ability to chew, your overall comfort, and stability of your teeth immediately after the procedure.
2. You’ll look better, even younger. The All-on-4™ procedure helps preserve your jawbone —eliminating the caved-in face and wrinkles around the lips associated with missing teeth.
3. Diet is the cornerstone of good health, and the affordable All-on-4™ procedure makes it possible for you to improve your overall eating habits. You’ll be able to eat all your favorite foods again — from biting into a crisp apple to corn on the cob.
4. You’ll have teeth that can last a lifetime. Following this oral surgery, you’ll have a permanent set of teeth with a fixed, non-removable implant-supported bridge. Your new teeth will feel and function just like real teeth.
5. Unlike the hassles of caring for removable dentures, your oral hygiene routine will be simple after the affordable All-on-4™ procedure. Simply brushing and flossing regularly, as well as visiting your dentist for regular cleanings and exams will maintain your oral health.
6. The costs of the All-on-4™ procedure are actually less than the traditional implant alternative, when you consider the fact that All-on-4™ implants require only four implants per jaw, versus as many as 10 implants per jaw using older techniques.