Top Local Oral Surgeons
If you live in Tempe, you have some of Arizona’s top oral surgeons in your backyard. You will find our practice is committed to the highest level of care possible. At Oral and Facial Surgeons of Arizona, Dr. Michael Golding and Dr. J. Gregory Sabol provide a comprehensive range of oral and maxillofacial surgery services. They also oversee and manage all facial trauma and reconstructive surgery for Banner Healthcare, Arizona’s largest hospital system.
Oral Surgeons You Can Trust
At our office, you will find oral surgeons with a successful practice and years of experience, research, knowledge, and background to treat your particular issue. Drs. Golding and Sabol are certified diplomats of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They are happy to provide treatment options and make sure that all aspects of pros and cons are thoroughly discussed with you prior to making a decision to have surgery.
Conditions Treated with Oral Surgery
The procedures our oral surgeons provide are more extensive and complex than just removing teeth. They also perform jaw and mouth surgery to repair birth defects, such as facial reconstructions and cleft palates. Common operations oral and maxillofacial surgeons handle include:
• Performing corrective jaw surgery. Reconstructing and realigning the upper and lower jaws improve chewing function and facial appearance.
• Alleviating facial pain. Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) surgery can treat chronic facial pain disorders.
• Treating facial trauma. Oral surgery can treat injuries to jaws, noses and cheekbones, foreheads, and eye sockets, among other types of injuries caused by severe facial trauma.
• Removing impacted and infected teeth. Removing damaged and impacted teeth with the use of oral surgery can be done in the office using general or sedation anesthesia.
• Performing cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Correcting facial soft tissue, bones, and jaw, as well as removing tumors and cysts can be addressed successfully with oral surgery.
• Evaluating pathologic conditions. In addition to treating individuals with malignant head, oral, and neck cancer, we also treat patients with benign tumors and cysts of the face and mouth.
As part of the dental team, our oral surgeons provide surgical consultation along with educational and emotional assistance for you over the course of your treatment.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are considering having oral surgery, you can trust the team of experts at Oral and Facial Surgeons of Arizona. Contact us today at 480-820-7400 to schedule a free consultation at our new Tempe location at 1215 West Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 113, Tempe, AZ 85281. We are here to offer treatment options and discuss procedural details with you.