Few great things came out of the early 1990’s, but the All-on-4® procedure is one major exception. Before this technique, fully functional dental implants took countless office visits and at least 18 months to complete. But with it, you can now enjoy the same results in just one office visit.
This procedure eliminates the need for bone grafting and multiple surgeries and instead, gives you a new smile with only four separate bridges.
Our Practice Specializes in the All-on-4 Procedure
While many oral and facial surgeons offer the All-on-4 procedure to patients, none do so with the same level of care as Drs. Michael W. Golding and J. Gregory Sabol.
Instead of simply moving forward with the procedure at each patient’s request, our board-certified oral surgeons first take the time to evaluate your full range of dental implant options. Through this discussion, we’re able to create a unique treatment plan customized to address each of your specific needs and concerns.
By taking this approach to the All-on-4 procedure, we’re able to ensure that this procedure is the proper, permanent solution for your teeth. And, by taking advantage of our expertise, you can restore appearance and functionality to your smile while speaking, eating, and even simply smiling with confidence once again.
Reasons to Choose the All-on-4 Procedure
When done properly and with special attention to each complex element, this procedure offers several notable benefits to patients like you:
• Speed: In just one office visit, you’ll have a full set of implant-supported teeth. This is a permanent solution that will last a lifetime when cared for properly.
• Natural: The implants look and feel like natural teeth.
• Preventative: Without implants, your jaw can atrophy and be reabsorbed by the body. However with the implants, you can preserve your jaw bone.
• Comfort: Implants don’t only look natural, they’re also comfortable in your mouth.
• Stable: The All-on-4 procedure is incredibly stable, meaning you can eat your favorite foods without having to worry about your teeth.
Schedule Your Consultation to Discuss Your Options
The All-on-4 procedure is a great alternative for individuals that would otherwise need up to (or more than) ten dental implants to protect their jaw and restore their smile. However, the procedure is quite complex and is also permanent, making it even more important to understand the technicalities and implications of the procedure before moving forward.
Consult with one of our experts today to best determine your personalized care plan and how we can help you achieve your ideal smile.